Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the girls' room

Here are some pictures of the girls' room right now- they're sharing a room, and praise the Lord Anah hasn't figured out how to climb out of her crib yet! {Like Zuriah was doing at her age} So we are still able to use the crib.




And I like it.



I love this dresser, it was given to me and I doubt I'll ever part with it.



Zuriah's bed, I love the headboard- I got it off Craigslist a few years ago. When the girls are a bit older Ben and I will be tackling the project of bunk beds- but not just yet.

Also a fun bit of information- I was painting these branches and verse on the wall when I went into labor with Anah! {I finished it just as I wasn't able to talk through my contractions anymore}. It says "even the sparrow finds a home" Ps. 84:3



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...