Monday, January 10, 2011

{love notes}

I have something to admit: I'm not a big fan of Valentines Day. I couldn't really tell you why, maybe it's that I don't like red... but I am a big fan of letting people know you love them! 

So I compiled some little cards for you to print.


Not in red.

For fun.

For people you love.


{& for use at anytime, not just Valentines Day}

Simply print on white cardstock {color download recommended} or pretty paper {black and white download recommended} 8.5"x11"

And cut along {or inside or outside} the dots


Friends 

{8 card color document}



{8 card black and white document}




Husband 

{I thought it would be a cute idea to use them all and put them in various places throughout the day}

{4 card color document}





{4 card black and white document}






**A note: for some reason when the document pops up there is a white spot on the big hearts- after download it's not there, so I would suggest to download then print just to be safe {as opposed to printing directly from the website} sorry for the trouble**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...