Wednesday, June 1, 2011

back! {and feeling crafty again}

We had a lovely trip. First {a bit of a rainy trip} to Chicago, then Iowa {where we're from}, followed by St. Louis. We had fun and ate really well! 

We're tired. But despite all that I'm celebrating being done with my first trimester by cleaning like crazy. Not much house work {or blogging, or crafting} has been done since I've been pregnant and now I have a new burst of energy to do all kinds of things! What a great feeling! Yesterday to my husband's delight, I deep cleaned the kitchen and fridge {and re-organized!} I'd say there's a little bit of nesting going on around here. 

I should have some tutorials coming up again soon. Many ideas are floating in my head that I'd love to share! One of them has to do with curtain panels I bought from Ikea for $7 a piece!! {I love Ikea- why doesn't Kansas City have one?} I'm so happy to have my craftiness back!


Here are some pictures I'll share with you from our trip.















We had a lovely trip, but we're glad to be back in KC. Especially now that the pools are open! Can I get a Hallelujah?! :) 

Hope to be back soon with some tutorials! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...