Monday, June 13, 2011

what's new with me

I feel like I've been doing a lot the last few days. Can I update you?

{1}

I'm pretty certain I'm just about to launch a paper business! I had the idea while I was praying for a business idea the other day {always encouraging}. I just thought- I really love fabric, and paper, and stores like Paper Source. So why don't I just do something I really enjoy doing? 

I'm going to start designing journals, cards, stationary, invitations, bookmarks, and pretty much anything else I can think of! As well as work on some custom invitation work. I'm currently in-between four {pretty adorable} names for the business right now, and when I pick I'll let you know! {And then I may have you help me with picking a logo}

My goal is to launch it right here on this blog, followed up by an Etsy shop, an internet shop, and then one day maybe I'll sell my products in other stores or even have a little store of my own! 

I'm excited. Yay!

{2}

The girls are having a joined birthday party next month and I'm going all out- because that's what I do. It took me awhile to choose a theme because 2 and 4 year olds like different things. I did realize though that both of them have a common interest in unicorns and tea parties, so there you go. A Unicorn Garden Tea Party.

I'm pretty excited for cute cupcakes, paper flowers, tea cups, paper mustaches, bow ties, garden hats, and pinwheels. I'll of course make it all, and then share it with you!


{part of the invite I designed today}

{3}

Pinterest. I just discovered it, and it's glorious! If you're at all visual {like me} then you'll LOVE it! I've been using it to brainstorm paper business ideas, as well as the girls' birthday party. What a brilliant website! I'm very much addicted already.


Feel free to check out my pins or follow me!

:::

That's it for now! Hope you're having a marvelous Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear the name you choose for your new business! This sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I'm loving your projects. I also love to do invitation design work. It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...