Tuesday, June 28, 2011

announcing...

I think it's about time I announced a business!
I'm in the very beginnings of a little paper business called:


{Do you like the name? FYI I'm Scribble and Ben is Scribe- a pretty accurate description of the both of us!}

It has stemmed out of years of brainstorming. {But really all I ended up doing was just picking an idea already!}

I'm excited to get started. Right now I've opened an Etsy shop {although a little primitive right now} and am offering my custom silhouettes and will soon move to journals, scrapbook paper, cards, bookmarks, custom invitations- all that lovely stuff you would expect to find at your favorite paper store! {I am totally open to new product ideas- please send them my way!}


What do you think? I'd love your feedback! {Oh and any business advice you could offer}. Yay for little at-home businesses! 



5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Very cute name, can't wait to see what you add to the shop :)

    Sarah @ Stella&Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, Congratulations! I LOVE the name, and the silhouettes are beautiful. I wish you all the best!
    Anna Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the name! I can't wait to see all the stuff you will be making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great name. good luck with that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love the excitement that comes with a new en-devour :). As for tips, and you may have already known this, but there is a website titled everything etsy.com that seems to be a great tool. They cover everything from seo, to when the best time to post your products.
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...