Monday, June 6, 2011

new hairstyles!

Almost everyday I default to a messy bun, ponytail, or un-styled hair. {If you're not a stay-at-home mom you may have no idea what I'm talking about} Either way... I found a REALLY fun resource for fun new hairstyles with tutorials! Happy happy. 

Here are some of my favorites:






So pretty! I'm super inspired to go beyond my boring everyday non-styled hair!

She has been doing 30 days of new hairstyles- you can see the rest of them here- they're all beautiful! 

I did try to do a few of these on my hair and they looked amazing- but unfortunately my hair wouldn't photograph as well {too dark}, so sorry for that. Let me know if you try any- I think they're super fun!

1 comment:

  1. I came across a really cute blog for little girls hairstyles. You should check it out too! http://www.princesshairstyles.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...