Wednesday, March 9, 2011

spring please?

So sorry I don't have any pictures to show yet... this is definitely taking longer than planned. Although tomorrow I should be able to show you my painted kitchen floor- I'm stenciling tonight! 

I'm way in the mood for spring to be here. I've realized I'm really thankful to live in an area that has four seasons. It seems that once a season has lasted about two months I'm ready for the next, no matter what it is. By the end of winter I'm ready to wear skirts again and see flowers. By the end of spring I'm ready to lay out by the pool. By the end of summer I'm ready to wear sweaters and drink hot drinks. By the end of fall I'm ready to see snow and get ready for Christmas. 

So here I am at the end of winter. I need some spring, so here are some happy spring wreaths for spring inspiration! {I am so making one of these once I have a minute away from my house projects!}


Photo sources {left to right}: Living with Lindsey, Canadian Living, A Soft Place to Land, Better Homes and Gardens, Made, Southern Charmz, Pottery Barn, A Soft Place to Land, Country Charisma Antiques

2 comments:

  1. I love the Country Charisma Antiques one, its so....so... me! I love green hydrangea flowers.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Hydrangeas are my absolute favorite!! I also like the one from Pottery Barn- it's a dried lavender wreath, and the middle one- which is a diy wreath. Yes please :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...