Tuesday, March 15, 2011

homeschool room

With all these projects it's hard to think of anything else... including future projects of course.

Unfortunately my school room is my least favorite space right now which doesn't really help to facilitate doing school. I'd love to do a total overhaul on my homeschool room and make it perfect. 

So just before Zuriah enters schooling age I will be doing this. {PS Here's a post on why I love homeschool}

Step 1: Get inspired... here we go.



August Fields


Can you spell adorable? {ha} I love the bell, the etching, the door, even the handle. Too too cute.


Southern Living


Lots of light. A very very good thing. I don't have much choice in the matter but I am choosing a room that has nice light in the morning. 


Are those painted floors? I think so.



Add Space to your Life


Painted chairs. Too fun. 



The Pleated Poppy


Love the individual desks and couch- a sleeper sofa would be great for extra guest space!


Christina Lane Interiors

Chalkboard walls please? Too easy and so adorable and fun!

OhDeeDoh


I can't wait to get started! But I am NOT starting until everything else is done {my husband will be happy to know}. 


My challenge with the space is that it's pretty small. We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. We are just now getting our homeschool room together but it's not nearly as pretty as these rooms! Great inspiration though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...