Monday, December 20, 2010

cameras and such




**UPDATE**

I'm still unable to pull the pictures off the camera, I'm so sorry about the tutorial this week. Please accept my apologies, I will be posting it but unfortunately not by Christmas.

***

So I couldn't go too much longer without apologizing for my un-extraordinary photos... the fact is our digital camera broke a few months back and all I have to take pictures is this lovely {non-smart} flash-less phone. 




Since most of my pictures are taken at night {after girlies are in bed} the pictures don't turn out as I would like. 

But there is hope.

I am hoping/praying for the following: 

No. 1:
 a new phone that can take much better photos and video {obviously a necessity for a mama}
I'm looking at getting the iPhone when it comes to Verizon- thoughts? I'm a Mac girl after-all.

No. 2 :
a digital SLR- for pretty pictures for the blog {and the kiddos of course} 
I've wanted one for years, but saved for it? That's another story. Oh how I want one though.
Opinions on brands? 

:::

With all that said, the pictures for the tutorial are trapped on a borrowed broken camera. Bummer. I will try and find a way to get them off soon, so sorry!

I can't wait for a decent camera!

:::

In the mean time I'm hanging out at my mom and dad's {aka grandma and grandpa's} house and having fun relaxing with the girls, studying genealogy {my whole family is from this area}, and enjoying the house I grew up in.

Happy Christmas {week}.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...