Wednesday, May 11, 2011

not so permanent decor

Our family was at Pottery Barn Kids the other day {a family favorite} and I noticed a few things I wanted to share. 

Is anyone renting and can't do a lot of the changes to your place that I talk about {oh so often} on the blog?

Depending on where you are, you may or may not be able to paint, which can personalize your space so much- or add interesting light fixtures etc.

Here are a few things I noticed at PBK and elsewhere that are not so permanent decor changes you can do in a rental and still add personality.

Oh, by the way, maybe besides the Vinyl Decals {which might require some intense equipment for the larger ones} I'm thoroughly convinced you can make everything in this post...

V I N Y L   D E C A L S



Look Sugar
O V E R S I Z E D   A R T




RH

C E I L I N G   M O B I L E S


G A R L A N D


F A B R I C



What do you think? Do you have any other ideas for not so permanent decor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...