Friday, May 13, 2011

diy projects

Are you longing for some DIY projects? Here are a few I ran across and love- I can't wait to get started!


Look at these precious dolls! The one below is from Jones Design Company but you an find the pattern below that.



Pattern here

I love this Anthropologie inspired pillow! Beautiful, and looks simple enough!

Tutorial here

How cute are pinwheels!!

Tutorial here


Used for place cards here- too cute!




This one is from a friend of mine- home made laundry detergent! It makes a ton and for way cheap!

Tutorial here

And finally... a painted {yes painted} rug. Love it.


Tutorial here

Anyone excited to tackle any of these projects? My problem is picking one! I'd love to hear {and see!} if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...