Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing moms!

On our agenda today is early morning church, followed by a trip to the Country Club Plaza and some time in the park and a picnic. I overheard Zuriah telling my husband last night that "mommy likes strawberries and chocolate..." that's my girl.

What do you have planned for today?

This morning I reminded her what day it was and quickly she ran off, a few minutes later she returned with an envelope she colored- a card for me!


I so love being a mom. I remember when I first had Zuriah how much my heart had grown in love. I wasn't aware I was able to love that much. Then I had Anah and somehow I was able to love her just as much. Wow, isn't it amazing how God makes a mother's heart?

I love what all of you wrote about what you love most about being a mother, I was so blessed reading them all!

Speaking of being blessed, I'm so pleased to bless one of you! The winner of the Anthropologie Apron is...


Who wrote: 

What I love most about being a mommy to my 2 year old son is all of the surprises, there is never a boring day with him and it has given me much more patience. It is very difficult to list why I love being a mom because I can just go on, and on. Motherhood has its ups and down but overall it is amazing.

:::

 I'm so blessed to have an amazing mom and amazing daughters! I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!


My mom, sister, and me


Me and my beautiful girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...