Saturday, November 13, 2010

i'm kind of against patterns

That is I'm really bad at following directions. In fact when Ben and I are lost he's the one who wants to stop for directions. I'm the one wanting to just figure it out myself. We usually end up lost or in an argument, and that's the downside of it all, but this can be good when it comes to crafting. I can say honestly,

I have never used a pattern.

Ever.

Yes it's true. I sew and sew and sew, but never in my life have I used one. It just falls down to following directions, and well I get too impatient. So instead I just figure it out,
like this bag


or this dress


or this reversible toddler skirt


this baby blanket


and this apron.


With all that said I'm not opposed to giving directions, so look for some tutorials in the future on

{sewing for beginners}

{sewing for baby}

and possibly some more... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...