Friday, October 28, 2011

thinking presents

Late November and December {and I suppose the rest of my life} are going to be  B U S Y  with these two boys scheduled to come in that time- so I've been thinking of Christmas earlier than usual this year. 

Here are some ideas I have for my girls.

My oldest got a Kit doll for her birthday this summer so I would love to build her this:

via Ana-White.com

And I am going to actually be attempting it {with some serious objections of my husband}. It can't be that bad right? I mean it's a doll bed. 

I also want to attempt this:

via Ana-White.com

A sweet crib for my youngest, but really for both of them... hmm depending on how easy it is maybe I'll make two? I also want to make them each a baby carrier and 'nursing cover' for their babies since that will be mommy's life- I'm sure pretend play will follow!

That might be it for my DIY presents this year, I only have about 3 solid weeks left of good craft time! I'll let you know how the projects turn out! Any DIY Christmas ideas to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...