Sunday, October 2, 2011

baby shower for bre

This weekend I had a baby shower for one of my very best friends. Baby showers are the best aren't they?


This is the invite I designed and sent through email. One of these days I will actually print something out to send snail mail- much more gratifying to receive! 

I had fun transforming our dining room into 'baby land' {actually it's still this way because I like it so much} I made the poms that hung from the ceiling in different sizes and at different heights. 








I created a center piece with pink flowers and twigs that I hung little hearts from:




Also created this pennant banner out of scrapbook paper and twine- super easy! {I spent $0 on decorations, but just used what I had- burlap, twine, fabric, ribbon, twigs, scrapbook paper... all to create a sweet atmosphere at no cost}


Everything was delightful, and I was so happy to be able to bless my dear friend! By the way we're due at the same time! Nothing more fun than being preggo with your best friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...