Tuesday, February 22, 2011

preparation : staycation

I am so excited for our "staycation" next week! Ben has the week off and the girls are going to a friends- we will just be here doing lots and lots of projects! Can't wait! 

I picked out some paint colors today... {Thanks to my lovely friend who watched the girlies so I could go and spend a few precious hours by myself... don't you just love those times?}




{Pale Cowslip 1}         {Spruce Frost}          {Gray Morning}

As of now- we'll see how they look on the walls! {And could I say I much prefer the last two color names to the first?}

On the week's agenda...

Re-painting the living room, hallway, dining room, and kitchen
Putting up paneling in our dining room 
Installing new light fixtures
Building a wall for a second bedroom/office

And if we have time...

Stenciling our kitchen floor {possibly not too far from this}

{DIY project from Under the Sycamore: Ashley Ann Photography}

And building a fabulous crafting desk for yours truly! {Quite like this}

{Pottery Barn} 

Oh PS I love that color on the walls and that's pretty much what I'm going for in the Living Room!



2 comments:

  1. you shouldn't be worried about a color called 'cowslip' it's a wild flower, it should be very pretty on your walls, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear friend :) PS speaking of flowers I'm sure I'll need your assistance again soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...