Thursday, February 10, 2011

photography

I'm seriously too excited... I finally got a nice camera! 
Beautiful blog pictures are coming!!!

And speaking of beautiful pictures, and really just for fun, I wanted to share with you some photographers who inspire me! {and also just happen to be friends. I think you'll be impressed! I love bragging on these guys...}


And let me say too... more on the subject of my blog... that I think it is such a wonderful idea to invest in good photos of your family! We put aside a few hundred dollars a year for really beautiful family pictures and I am SO happy we do! I never regret it! {AND they make GREAT presents!} Both the Steve's listed below have taken our family photos and have done an outstanding job {we look like we could be in a magazine in some of them... seriously!}


Anyway... hope you enjoy!


Brittany Clemens: 
Cat's Like Scotch Photography


Brittany is a Chicago girl and has been a great friend of mine for years. She uses an old film SLR camera and does all her own developing! Yeah she's pretty amazing. 










Want a print from Britt? Check out her Etsy shop! {Many more prints online} PS did I mention I just adore her?

 Steve Willis:
Underpin Photography


Steve's wife has been a friend of mine for a few years now and I just love them! Steve's photography is incredible. He's based out of Kansas City {but of course will travel!}




Steve Offutt
Steven Michael Photography


I've been friends with {this Steve's} wife for a few years as well. And they are such an awesome family. I love his photography. He's also based in Kansas City but will travel.






PS... That's my sister- can you tell? 







To see more of everyone's work click on their blogs and websites- much, much more to look at! And if you're at all interested in a family shoot {or know someone who needs wedding pics} give these guys a call!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for new cameras!!What'd ya get?? although any camera can take beautiful pictures! i have seen some amazing ones from cellphones even! Just gotta know how to run it! :) Enjoy your camera, I love getting new toys like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one did I get... well I've had about 4 different cameras since last week, but I'm thinking I'll stick with the one I have- a Canon G12. It's not an SLR like I was wanting (and had for a few days) but it seems like it will work great for what I need it for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, i heard that is a nice one! and im super partial to canon! ;) You got to test several out though eh, that is nice! that is the way to go!! Have fun! ill be watching for new pics!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...