Monday, September 12, 2011

a woodland nursery

With a little less than three months to go I'm starting on my boys' nursery. I'm going with a 'woodland theme' and thought I'd try my hand at making a designer collage {I think that's what you call them?}. Here's what I came up with.

Boys' Woodland Nursery


{1} Painted or decaled aspen trees. We have a thing for Colorado, that may be where this whole 'woodland theme' idea came from in the first place. Behind them is Martha Stewart's "Sharky Gray" paint. 

{2} Handmade owl pillows. I'll have to try my hand at this.

{3} Deer antlers or white deer head- I have no clue where to find these. Please let me know if you do!

{4} Tree art

{5} Linen for bedding- maybe bumpers and bed skirts? I'm thinking simple.

{6} Woodland alphabet cards. These particular ones form Etsy seller InkTreePress

{7} Spray painted pine cone mobile

{8} Pottery Barn Brookfield crib- times two of course! {Trying to get Ben to make something similar to this for me}.

{9} Sheep skin rug 

{10} White curtain panels for window and closet. 

...

What do you think? Any more ideas for a woodland nursery? Anyone else planning on one? I'm hoping to get this thing going by next week, and I'll of course show you the finished product when I'm all done! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, I love it! Especially those owl pillows. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...