Monday, April 11, 2011

the all-done desk

I have to confess something.

I'm one of those people who likes to start projects... and then never finish them. It drives my husband nuts.

So with that said I'd like to thank you {yes you} because you read my blog and keep me going on all my projects. It's always so much more motivating to get a project done when I get to share it! So thank you!

Which brings me to my desk, which of course is no exception to any other projects... except I finished it so I can share it... and have it done... and keep my husband happy!



This weekend was perfect weather for dragging my little desk outside and painting it, so I painted while the girls played... and I painted while the girls helped too.






And here it is, all done:


{This is the hardware I used from Hobby Lobby}


Earlier I posted a tutorial on how I decoupaged the top, you can see that post here.




All done, I'm so proud I finished another project! Thank you for keeping me going! What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. the black really shows off the slight color in each post card on top, love it! and the hardware is so vintage, sweet end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top and knobs!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black was a very good choice! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! I love diy projects and this turned out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Came over from Mod Podge Rocks and just love your finished desk!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...